Leadership training is a funding that may undoubtedly effect a whole organization.
business leaders have unique struggles:
• They experience rapid role shifts
• They manage a dynamic workforce, with concerns about morale and retention of staff
• Their broader organization may not have succession plans and lack leaders who are future-ready to step into roles
• Time management skills may have slipped down the priority list in a busy environment and staff may be reacting to situations rather than anticipating and preparing
• They may not have been equipped with the skills of managing a telecommuting staff.
Coaching transforms the manner leaders work. While the unique demanding situations of people vary, the one-on-one method of training continuously permits leaders to enhance their abilities.
Dr Cullison’s coaching and mentoring provides an abundance of support, centered on personalized needs and concerns, over a time-frame aligned for the unique individual business entity.
Alexander C. Cullison